Sr. Packaging Designer (f/m/d)
Would you like to make the world a little better with us?
We are share, a young Social Start-Up from Berlin. We produce high-quality beverages, food and hygiene products that are good for the customer, good for people in need and at the same time as sustainable as possible. The idea of share is based on our 1+1 principle: When you buy a product, you do something good for yourself and at the same time help a person in need. Those who work for us are part of a mission: We want to use the necessary consumption to make the world a better place instead of harming it.
What connects us?
All of us at share are united by the motivation to make a difference with our work, to learn and to turn ideas into reality. We started together in March 2018 to build a successful social consumer goods brand. So far, our concept has enabled us to build or repair 51 wells, distribute 2 million meals and 500.000 soaps. Above all, we want to create something that brings both economic and social added value: We can only maximize profits if we also maximize our social added value - this includes sustainable aid in developing countries, but also locally in Germany. Now is the time to make share even bigger and turn it into a love brand in the long term - and that's where you come in.
Main challenges and responsibilities:
- Design packaging concepts for share’s upcoming product portfolio.
- Prepare final art files and coordinate the printing process.
- Supervise / teach junior packaging designer, suppliers, and freelancers.
- Guarantee excellence in delivery and pipeline flow.
- Cooperate to establish best practices and processes.
- Expand the brand expressions with consistency and creativity.
- Articulate and integrate constructively with other departments.
5+ years of experience with packaging design (branding, advertising or trade marketing background is a plus)
- Experience in FMCG field.
- Able to switch from fast-paced exploration to careful detailed refinement and finalization processes.
- English speaking (German is a big plus).
- Mastery of Adobe software (3D is a plus).
- Have impeccable design taste & razor-sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and transform ideas into workable and relevant solutions.
- You understand briefing inputs and build defensible design processes while remaining open to input and further explorations.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to collaborate on a great idea and become a part of it
- Responsible tasks, comprehensive development opportunities, and a very dynamic environment
- Transparent salary system: everyone earns the same amount on the same level
- Further development opportunities: Peer learning, training for the entire team, training for personal development goals; early team members can grow as the team grows
- Flexibility in working hours and holidays: core working hours, home office, more holidays against salary waiver (minimum)
- Team love: weekly breakfast and lunch, team events, once a quarter offsite with the entire team, etc..
- The opportunity to take time off 2 days a year for your volunteer work
- Values that make share and your new environment unique:
- Be crazy about making a difference for people
- Create and live an honest we
- No matter how tall you are, our eyes are always on the same level
- Be brave, we embrace the hick-ups on the way
Another important thing: We want to work with you because we believe in you, you believe in our mission and you fit perfectly into our team!
Start date: as soon as possible
If you are interested in joining our team, we are looking forward to receiving your online application via the "Apply Now" button. Please check our website to make sure that the job advertisement is still up to date. Unfortunately, applications submitted via email will not be considered as they do not comply with the DSGVO regulations.
If you have any questions regarding the advertised position, please contact Jeanine (HR - Recruiting): [email protected]