Jr. Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
Hello, we are share!
We are a young Social Startup in Berlin producing high-quality and additive-free food and hygiene products. We believe that food and hygiene are central to human well-being and health, and that the food and hygiene retail space offers the opportunity to build an exemplary social enterprise in Europe. share is based on the 1+1 principle: For every product we sell, we will distribute an equivalent product to a person in need. share also offers the capability to track the social good that a purchase provides via tracking codes on the product, so you can know how and where your purchase helps to support those in need.
We at share combine entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to learn and turn good ideas into reality. First and foremost we want to create something ecologically-minded that provides social good: We can only maximize profits when we simultaneously maximize the social service that we provide - which includes sustainable support in developing countries as well as locally.
We are seeking a full time Business Intelligence Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to take care of our business dashboards, define success metrics and conduct marketing research. The ideal candidate should have hands on experience in those areas as well as strong analysis and communication skills.
- Help us develop and maintain ETL processes between our systems and data warehouse
- Assist our teams to make data-driven decisions by defining metrics and finding actionable insights, i.e. define criteria to evaluate new market segments
- Develop questionnaires for marketing research, i.e. for packaging design or taste tests
- Measure marketing campaigns effectiveness
- Plan and organize marketing research studies with internal and external resources
- One year of experience in the BI or data analytics area
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required
- Bachelor (minimum requirement) or Masters’ degree, preferably in an analytical field – e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance
- Fluent in English and German
- Has a good understanding of relational databases and data modeling
- Python or R knowledge
- Independent and rigorous working style
- Having drive and a “get things done” personality
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to make the food market fundamentally more social
- The opportunity to take time off 2 days a year for your volunteer heart work
- Responsible tasks and comprehensive development opportunities
- A great learning and growth opportunity (in terms of skills and network)
- A fridge full of drinks ;)